Cherry πŸ’

Image
This Cherry is in my garden , and I love it πŸ’πŸ˜ Leave a comment if you love cherries πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’

Chocolate Cupcake πŸͺ

Pumpkin and date CUPCAKES 🧁! .


 πŸ˜Š It's super simple, 








Ingredients :




Put 3/4 cup of milk in the blender or glass πŸ₯› with 5 dates without bone and vanilla essence and beat (I use turbo) .
 I add 1 cup of pumpkin already cooked,  I beat another time until we create a homogeneous mixture, add 2 eggs πŸ₯š and beat πŸ˜‚ and on the mixture 1/2 cup of peanut butter πŸ₯œ and 2 cups of oatmeal in flour (I would add a little less, because they have left me rather dry the next day), with their half on cake yeast πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ .
 Baked 180 degrees, 30 minutes and its dark chocolate on top and voila, 100 de flavored cupcakes and super easy, what do you think? . .
 You can make them and store them with a cloth so they stay fluffy and have a different breakfast 😜😜 do you want to?
They are so yummy ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Japanese Cheescake

Brownie Cookie Bites - vegan