Cherry πŸ’

Image
This Cherry is in my garden , and I love it πŸ’πŸ˜ Leave a comment if you love cherries πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’

Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Bars - vegan


Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Bars - vegan/gf, 141 cal, no added sugar option πŸ‘Œ 🍫 🍌.
.
.
.
Food content continues … BUT … BLM discussion will continue FOR-EVER.
.

.
Let me introduce to you my latest obsession, these bars. 🀀 Simple ingredients, blend them, bake them. Simple ganache, pour on top, let it set. Bars for the whole week ready for snacks/desserts! Freaking nutritious and so addictive, I have a new batch in my fridge today. .
.
.
Bar layer:
- 1 cup any nuts (120 g, I used hazelnuts)
- 2 ripe bananas (about 240 g)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (48 g, sub 1/2 cup soft medjool dates, 80 g)
- 1 1/2 cup oats (120 g)
- Cinnamon, pinch salt
Ganache layer:
- 1/4 cup any nut/seed butter (64 g)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (60 g)
.
.
.
.
Makes 16 squares.
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x8 baking sheet with parchment.
2. Blend nuts until meal like. Add all other bar ingredients, blend until smooth.
3. Pour into baking dish and bake 25 minutes. Let bars cool.
4. Melt ganache ingredients in the microwave.
5. Pour on to bars, let ganache set in the fridge or freezer.
6. Slice and enjoy! Lmk what you think!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Japanese Cheescake

Brownie Cookie Bites - vegan