Cherry πŸ’

Image
This Cherry is in my garden , and I love it πŸ’πŸ˜ Leave a comment if you love cherries πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’

Chocolate Cake

CHOCOLATE CAKE


This cake I already shared with you a while ago, it is very fluffy and wet and I want you to try it if you didn't try it !!!! I pass the recipe to you
πŸ‘‰πŸ”ΈINGREDIENTS:
200 g of flour ,
 300 g of sugar,
 50 g of bitter cocoa,

100 ml of sunflower oil,
100 ml of milk,
 100 ml of coffee
, 2 eggs and
2 tsp. to bake.


: In a bowl mix the eggs with the sugar, then add the oil, milk and coffee. Add the cocoa and finally gradually add the flour together with the baking powder. Place the mixture in a 20 cm buttered and floured mold. Bake in oven 160/180 degrees x approx 40 ’or until stick test. .
.
πŸ”œ Did you like the recipe? Did you already do it? Tell me πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°
.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Japanese Cheescake

Brownie Cookie Bites - vegan