Cherry πŸ’

Image
This Cherry is in my garden , and I love it πŸ’πŸ˜ Leave a comment if you love cherries πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’

Chocolate Chip Banana Mug Cake | vegan

Chocolate Chip Banana Mug Cake, vegan

.
.
.
 Even though I like my baked single-serving cakes, I also like this recipe a lot because it’s a microwave one, so you go from nothing to cake in about 5 minutes. 
.
.
.
- 1/2 banana mashed (about 60 g)
- 2 tbsp almond flour (14 g)
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal (7g, sub with regular flour)
- 1 tbsp nut milk (15 g)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp chocolate chips (7 g)
.
.
.
1. Mix all but chocolate in a bowl, add to a greased ramekin.
3. Microwave 1-2 min until set (you can bake it for 20 min too, it will be airier).
5. Sprinkle chocolate.
6. Enjoy!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Japanese Cheescake

Brownie Cookie Bites - vegan