Cherry πŸ’

Image
This Cherry is in my garden , and I love it πŸ’πŸ˜ Leave a comment if you love cherries πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’

Mug Cake for Breakfast


Breakfast Microwave Mug Cake - vegan, 213 cal, naturally gf, LOADS of fiber πŸ‘Œ 
.
.
The best and easiest thing I made this week and I made cookie dough muffins.
.
.
About that mug cake: Runnn to the kitchen 

- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal (7 g)
- 2 tbsp almond flour (14 g) (sorry, haven’t tested other flours but hey got the time so I’ll keep ya posted)
- 1 tsp oil or almond butter (5 g)
- 2 tbsp nut milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
.
.
.
Mix all, pour into greased mug, microwave 1-2 minutes until done. Top with 1 tbsp nut butter of choice. Cake for breakfast y’all. Lemme know if you make!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Japanese Cheescake

Brownie Cookie Bites - vegan