Cherry ๐Ÿ’

Image
This Cherry is in my garden , and I love it ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜ Leave a comment if you love cherries ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Spanish Chocolate Cake

SPANISH CHOCOLATE CAKE:


 On the day of the chocolate cake, I leave you this ๐Ÿ’ฃ For the snack I made this cake that is very fluffy ☺️ You will love it !!! Yes guys !!! I love Chocolateeeee !!! I give you the recipe
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ”ธINGREDIENTS:
180 g of butter,
180 g of sugar,
200 g of flour 0000,
2 eggs,
125 ml of milk,
1 tsp baking powder,
40 g of bitter cocoa.
๐Ÿ”ธPREPARATION: Beat the butter with the sugar until creamy, add the eggs one at a time, always beating after each incorporation. Finally add the flour, cocoa and baking powder, interspersed with the milk. Pour into a 20 cm buttered and floured mold, take to a preheated oven 180 degrees by 40 'or until you make the stick test.
๐Ÿ”ธFILL: Caramel confectioner with 50 g of melted semi-sweet chocolate and a splash .
UBCOVER: caramel that you made  and semi-sweet chocolate curlers that I made with ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Japanese Cheescake

Brownie Cookie Bites - vegan