Cherry πŸ’

Image
This Cherry is in my garden , and I love it πŸ’πŸ˜ Leave a comment if you love cherries πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’

Chocolate Marble Cake

This chocolate marble loaf is the perfect sweet snack for chocolate lovers. I made it for my mom on Mother’s Day, and she was obsessed!! πŸ₯°
•••
RECIPE:
-1 egg
-1/2 cup applesauce
-2 tbsp maple syrup
-1/2 cup almond flour -1/2 cup all-purpose flour
-2 tbsp cocoa powder (I use @hersheys 100% dark cacao)
-1 tsp baking powder
-2 tbsp coconut sugar
-1 tbsp chocolate chips (I use @nestletollhouse dark chocolate morsels)
1. Combine all wet ingredients.
2. Mix all dry ingredients, except for the cocoa powder.
3. Combine the two.
4. Separate the batter in two, and add the cocoa powder to one.
5. Alternate pouring the batters into a prepared loaf pan and swirl with a knife.
6. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
7. Bake for 40 mins. at 350°F.
8. Cool completely before slicing! •••
NUTRITION FACTS (per slice - makes 8)
Calories: 120
Carbs: 18.1g
Sugar: 10.6g
Fat: 3.8g
Protein: 3g
Sodium: 71.1mg
Fiber: 1.6g


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Japanese Cheescake

Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Bars - vegan