Cherry πŸ’

Image
This Cherry is in my garden , and I love it πŸ’πŸ˜ Leave a comment if you love cherries πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’

Easy Cinnamon Rolls - vegan


Easy Cinnamon Rolls - vegan/not sure about gf, 145 cal (icing adds +10 or so) πŸ‘Œ Yummy buttery weekend TREAT!
.
.
.
I finally did it, I made actual cinnamon rolls instead of my usual tahini rolls πŸ˜…
.
.
Dough:
- 1 1/3 cup flour, gf all purpose might work? (160 g)
- 1 heaping tsp active yeast
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (42 g)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp milk (90 g - I use unsweetened almond)
- 1 tbsp oil (15 g - I use avocado)
.
.
Filling:
- 2 tbsp butter, vegan if desired (28 g)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (24 g - I use coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (or more)
.
.
Icing:
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar (15 g)
- 1 tsp or so maple syrup or nut milk (thin to your desire)
.
.
Makes 8 rolls:
1. Whisk together flour, yeast, salt.
2. Whisk together milk, oil, syrup and microwave the mixture until warm to the touch (30-60 sec). 3. Pour into dry mix and combine to make a non-sticky dough.
4. On a floured surface knead a few times over (add a little flour if needed), cover and let the dough rest 10 min.
5. Roll the dough out into a rectangle, spread the filling on in butter sugar cinnamon order, roll up and cut into 8.
6. Place in a loaf pan or baking dish with parchment with room to EXPAND (optional - cover and refrigerate overnight to bake next morning).
7. When ready to bake, let rolls rise in warm oven (I just turn the oven light on) for about an hour.
8. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes until lightly browned.
9. If using, mic the icing, drizzle, enjoy, watch yourself become everybody’s new favorite person and/or your own!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Japanese Cheescake

Brownie Cookie Bites - vegan